FCS Weekly Planner, 2 Pages per Week, 2 Pages per Month, Plus Notes Page (Style D)
- Weekly and monthly planner for Franklin-Covey, DayTimer, Day Runner and other 7-ring notebooks. Fully dated.
- 2 pages per month monthly planner with tabs (monthly pages can be omitted).
- Week days on left facing page. Right-facing page is for notes, plus 3 mini-calendars for the current and following 2 months.
- Ideal for customizing by adding special organizer options.
- Includes yearly calendars for current year and next year.
- Page size is 5.5" x 8.5". High quality, heavy weight, ultra smooth paper. Acid-free. Paper produced from FSC certified forests.
- Punched with 7 holes to fit Franklin-Covey, DayTimer, Day Runner and other 7-ring notebooks.
This is a complete monthly and weekly planner insert for the popular 7 ring half-letter size notebooks. The page size is 5.5" x 8.5". It is fully dated and includes US (or other) Holidays and observances. Each week is on two pages with weekdays on the left and a notes page on the right. The weekly page on the left begins with Sunday or Monday and has separate blocks for each day. The monthly calendars, if a monthly option is selected, provide 2 pages per month, with durable plastic tabs. Unless the "No Monthly Pages" option is selected, the monthly pages are merged into the weekly pages so that the monthly spread comes just before the weekly spread containing the first day of that month. Also included are yearly calendars for current year and next year. The style of monthly spread can be selected as:
No Monthly Pages: The monthly spreads are omitted, i.e. the planner is weekly only.
6 column: Mon-Tue-Wed on the left, Thu-Fri-Sat/Sun on the right.
7 column: Mon-Tue-Wed-Thu (or Sun-Mon-Tue-Wed) on the left and Fri-Sat-Sun (or Thu-Fri-Sat) on the right, plus notes and mini-calendars for coming months. End-of-month orphaned days have separate blocks.
8 column: similar to 7 column above, except end-of-month orphaned days share blocks.
Please select the above links for examples of 6 column, 7 column, and 8 column monthly styles.