LVJ Weekly Planner, 2 Pages per Week, 2 Pages per Month, Plus Organizer Page (Style C)
- Ideal for customizing by adding special organizer sections.
- Weekly and monthly planner for Levenger Circa and Staples ARC Junior size notebooks. Fully dated. Lines in weekly and monthly blocks.
- 2 pages per month monthly planner with tabs (monthly pages can be omitted).
- Week days on left facing page. Right-facing page has spaces for To-Do, Goals, and Notes, plus 3 mini-calendars for the current and following 2 months.
- Includes yearly calendars for current year and next year.
- Page size is 5.5" x 8.5". High quality, heavy weight, ultra smooth paper. Acid-free. Paper produced from FSC certified forests.
- Punched with 8 disc slots for Levenger Circa and Staples ARC Junior size notebooks.
This is a complete monthly and weekly planner insert for the popular Levenger Circa and Staples ARC Junior size notebooks. The page size is 5.5" x 8.5". It is fully dated includes US (or other) Holidays and observances. Each week is on two pages with weekdays on the left and organizer sections on the right. The weekly page on the left begins with Monday and has separate blocks for each day. The monthly calendars, if a monthly option is selected, provide 2 pages per month, with durable plastic tabs. Unless the "No Monthly Pages" option is selected, the monthly pages are merged into the weekly pages so that the monthly spread comes just before the weekly spread containing the first day of that month. Also included are yearly calendars for current year and next year. The style of monthly spread can be selected as:
No Monthly Pages: The monthly spreads are omitted, i.e. the planner is weekly only.
6 column: Mon-Tue-Wed on the left, Thu-Fri-Sat/Sun on the right.
7 column: Mon-Tue-Wed-Thu (or Sun-Mon-Tue-Wed) on the left and Fri-Sat-Sun (or Thu-Fri-Sat) on the right, plus notes and mini-calendars for coming months. End-of-month orphaned days have separate blocks.
8 column similar to 7 column above, except end-of-month orphaned days share blocks.
Please select the above links for examples of 6 column, 7 column, and 8 column monthly styles.