LVL Week Master Plan, 2 Pages per Week Plus 1 Page Per Day, Including Weekly Summary, Expenses, etc.
- Weekly planner for Levenger Circa and Staples ARC Letter size notebooks, week master plan format with Goals and To-Do sections.
Each week is a separate unit. Durable plastic monthly tab on the week where the first of that month occurs.
2 page weekly spread plus 1 page per day. Includes weekly to-do list, goals, weekly summary and follow-up.
- 1 page for each day in the week, including priority tasks (personal & business), phone calls, errands, expenses and notes.
Includes yearly calendars for current year and next year.
Page size is 8.5" x 11". High quality, heavy weight, ultra smooth paper. Acid-free. Paper produced from FSC certified forests.
- Punched with 11 disc slots for Levenger Circa and Staples ARC Letter size notebooks.
Here is a detailed sort of weekly planner we call the Week Master Plan. It is a refill for popular notebook systems by Levenger, Staples ARC, Avery Discbound, and standard 3-hole notebook punch. The Master Plan provides a 2-page-per-week spread, followed by 7 daily pages and a weekly summary. This planner is printed on full letter sized pages, 8½" x 11". The pages have 11 punches as shown in the photos above, or 3 hole standard.
This planner is ideal for the person who has to manage a personal and business schedule. Each week is a separate packet that contains 12 pages:
1. A weekly overview page including goals and things to do.
2. A 2-page weekly spread with 8 columns, 1 for each day plus notes. Each daily column includes appointment times from 7:00am to 7:00pm.
3. Seven daily pages, each including:
- daily schedule from 6am to 10pm
- top priority personal and business task lists
- phone call list
- list of errands
- list of new contacts
- list of follow-ups
4. A page for the weekly summary:
- things I learned this week
- Commitments made
- notes and detailed thoughts on the week
5. A page for general notes
This refill is a new design featuring
+ Durable plastic monthly tab on the week where the first day of that month occurs
+ Very nice paper, lovely smooth surface
+ Two pages per week
+ Seven daily pages
+ Space for daily priorities, phone calls, errands, expenses, etc.
+ Week ending summary page
+ Includes US holidays and observances